A Land Securities Case Study: The Love Trinity Leeds Loyalty Program
Catch up on this thought provoking session that took place on the 30th Sept 2015, covering the Trinity Leeds Loyalty Case Study
Take a closer look at one of the first and most innovative shopping centre loyalty programmes in the world. The Love Trinity Leeds loyalty programme, managed by Land Securities, has gained over 20,000 registered users in just over six months, with over 60 percent of the centre’s overall retail and leisure operators signed up to the programme. Participating retailers include Adidas, Superdry, BHS, DKNY Men, Everyman Cinema and Wagamama.
This webinar was hosted by Ben Chesser, CEO of Coniq, the loyalty technology provider for Love Trinity Leeds, with guest speaker Amy Richardson, Digital & CRM director at Land Securities. Watch the recording to see how the loyalty programme was created and promoted; what went well, and importantly what was learnt.
Included in the session:
- ‘Love Trinity Leeds’ – Programme overview
- Behind the scenes
- The technology (Including the latest Apple Watch integration)
- How Land Securities launched and promoted the programme, gaining 40 percent email open rates on average
- How they engaged the retailers
- What Land Securities thinks
- The results
- What’s next?