We are a six-year old, rapidly expanding Technology Company looking for a new Senior Project Manager, someone who can manage some of our largest clients and oversee a growing Project Management Team. We’re looking for an ambitious and passionate project professional who is looking to move into a role with more responsibility.
- Taking ownership of existing and future projects from requirement gathering and definition through to delivery
- Overseeing a Project Manager and a Project Co-ordinator
- Monitoring and maintaining project progress
- Reporting project status and escalating issues
- Managing 3rd party relationships and project dependencies
- Liaising with others in the team/company
About our ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years project management experience in a similar environment
- Confident steering stakeholder conversations in person and on conference calls
- Superior organisation, delegation and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the concepts of Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and logical process skills
- Experience using platforms such as Jira, Smartsheets and Confluence
- Prepared for occasional overseas travel – languages a bonus
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to bring leadership to our Client Services Team whilst building long and valuable relationships with our largest clients.
Coniq is a fast growing business based in central London. We provide a uniquely powerful CRM and loyalty platform to the shopping centre industry, and have signed up some of the biggest players in the market. In the last few years we have grown to serve shopping centres across 10 countries around Europe and the world.
The Client Success Director role will develop into a key position where you will be directly managing the client services team as well as looking after our key client relationships. You will craft the team and introduce new processes built on industry best practices. Managing and leading by example, this is definitely a role for a player manager.
- Leading the Account Management team by example
- Joining the senior management team of the company
- Adding process around CRM, Contact strategy and Account Planning
- Main point of contact for senior representatives of key client
- Work with Project Managers to deliver new technological solutions
- Build long term relationships and grow accounts by identifying and targeting opportunities
- Confidence to work with C level clients to plan marketing and loyalty strategy at the highest level
- Able to construct business cases for clients and to draw relevant insights and actions from Big Data systems
- Managing the process of renewing and negotiating contracts with our largest clients (£1m+/year)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Led client accounts with annual revenues of more than £250K.
- Experience of developing and managing client relationships across multiple departments
- Understanding of CRM and loyalty marketing
- Minimum 5-6 years Account Management experience.
- Experience of managing and developing Account Managers
- Ideally working in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client – you need to understand and enjoy technology but not be an engineer!
A big bonus would be experience in retail/shopping centres, or with clients in those industries, as well as a second language (Spanish, French or German preferred, but not necessary)
Coniq is a five year old company, and a team of 30 based in Farringdon. We’ve been growing very fast over the last few years, and need to fill out the senior management team.
Our loyalty and data platform allows a shopping centre to launch a loyalty programme which gathers data they have never seen before – for the first time they can match spend in store to an actual consumer. $7 trillion is spent worldwide in shopping centres, and in the words of one of our client’s marketing directors “no one has a clue who is spending it, where, when or why”. By changing that we’re changing the way our clients do business.”
To apply, please contact: email@example.com
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing marketing technology company.
Coniq provides a marketing platform for retail, leisure and hospitality brands to launch data driven campaigns, automated acquisition and engagement strategies, and offline/online loyalty programs. Clients include Time Out, Byron Burgers, Bills Restaurants, Westfield, Capco and Land Securities.
This role involves helping build great relationships with our clients retail partners, driving store engagement on shopping centre reward programmes, and sharing compelling marketing insights and results, as Senior Manager, you’ll also be leading a small team.
We’re looking for a confident and outgoing person who thrives on a challenge and enjoys the world of marketing and retail. Previous managerial experience would be a bonus, as would a second language and experience working in Canada or the US.
- You’ll gain great experience working alongside retail and marketing professionals.
- You’ll gain insight and real life exposure to CRM marketing and ‘big data’
- You’ll build an incredible portfolio of contacts
- A Clear communicator at all levels, must be able to present to Directors and Marketing leads
- Good at building relationships both over the phone and face to face
- Confident, bright and energetic
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Persuasive and adept in negotiation
- Great organisation and time management skills
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing roll
- Experiencein managing a team
- Knowledge of retail marketing
- Experience in building strong relationships
- Sales / Commercial experience is a big plus
Want to know more or want to apply? Just drop a CV and a Cover Letter to James at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about us
Coniq is an online loyalty and marketing platform. Users can easily manage their customer base, promote offers and measure the results using our state-of-the-art offer redemption technology.
We are a young and enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and we are well-funded.
We believe in working hard, but recognise that balance is key to helping people do their best work.
Join our team
If you are interested in joining the Coniq team then take a look at our current vacancies and follow the instructions for each position to apply.
Note to Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in working with Coniq. We place a high priority on hiring great talent to make our business successful. We only work with a small number of recruiters in order keep our hiring processes efficient.
If you would like to work with us, please follow these 3 strict rules.
- We only work with recruiters we know. We select any new recruiters through personal recommendations. If you don’t know us, please ask someone who does to make an introduction.
- Don’t call us, we’ll call you. All contact related to recruitment must be sent to email@example.com. If you make unsolicited calls, send unsolicited emails, or make unsolicited LinkedIn requests to any member of our team, we will not work with you or your company.
- No answer means no. We read all of the emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not reply, we are not interested at this time but may get in touch with you in the future. If you have made unsolicited contact through other channels, you will not get a reply and the answer is permanently no.