This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing marketing technology company.
Coniq provides a marketing platform for retail, leisure and hospitality brands to launch data driven campaigns, automated acquisition and engagement strategies, and offline/online loyalty programs. Clients include Time Out, Byron Burgers, Bills Restaurants, Capco and Land Securities.
This role would primarily involve helping build great relationships with our retail partners, sharing compelling marketing insights and results, You’d also be required to assist our account managers on some of our most exciting accounts
We’re looking for a confident and outgoing person who thrives on a challenge and enjoys the world of marketing and retail who can speak Spanish.
– You’ll gain great experience working alongside retail and marketing professionals.
– You’ll gain insight and real life exposure to CRM marketing and ‘big data’
– You’ll receive a competitive internship rate with added incentives
– You’ll build an incredible portfolio of contacts
Desired Skills and Experience
– A Clear communicator at all levels, must be able to present to Directors and Marketing leads
– Good at building relationships both over the phone and face to face
– Confident, bright and energetic
– Good Excel and Powerpoint skills
– Persuasive and adept in negotiation
– Great organisation and time management skills
– Experience in a client facing role ideally
– Knowledge of retail marketing
– Sales or hospitality skills would be an advantage
Want to know more or want to apply? Just drop a CV and a Cover Letter to James at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a new Project Manager, someone who can help manage an expansion of one of our largest clients in terms of technical integrations and stakeholder co-ordination.
- Taking ownership of existing and future projects from requirement gathering and definition through to delivery
- Monitoring and maintain project progress
- Reporting project status and escalating issues
- Managing 3rd party relationships and project dependencies
- Liaising with others in the team/company
- Preparing for occasional overseas travel – languages a bonus
About our ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years experience in project management
- Superior organisation and time management skills
- Understanding of the concepts of agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and logical process skills
- Experience using platforms such as Jira, Smartsheets and Confluence a bonus
- Confident steering stakeholder conversations in person and on conference calls
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of working at with us include:
- Competitive salary
- Share options to allow you to participate in the success of the company
- Sociable and focused work environment
- Company gym membership at a local gym
- Employer pension contributions
- Regular company drinks and events
Our loyalty and data platform allows a client to launch a loyalty programme which gathers data they have never seen before – for the first time they can match spend in store to an actual consumer. $7 trillion is spent worldwide in shopping centres, and in the words of one of our client’s marketing directors “no one has a f**king clue who is spending it, where, when or why”. By changing that we’re changing the way our clients do business.
Would you like to apply? Just pop a CV and cover letter through to email@example.com
More about us
Coniq is an online loyalty and marketing platform. Users can easily manage their customer base, promote offers and measure the results using our state-of-the-art offer redemption technology.
We are a young and enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and we are well-funded.
We believe in working hard, but recognise that balance is key to helping people do their best work.
Join our team
If you are interested in joining the Coniq team then take a look at our current vacancies and follow the instructions for each position to apply.
Note to Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in working with Coniq. We place a high priority on hiring great talent to make our business successful. We only work with a small number of recruiters in order keep our hiring processes efficient.
If you would like to work with us, please follow these 3 strict rules.
- We only work with recruiters we know. We select any new recruiters through personal recommendations. If you don’t know us, please ask someone who does to make an introduction.
- Don’t call us, we’ll call you. All contact related to recruitment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make unsolicited calls, send unsolicited emails, or make unsolicited LinkedIn requests to any member of our team, we will not work with you or your company.
- No answer means no. We read all of the emails sent to email@example.com. If we do not reply, we are not interested at this time but may get in touch with you in the future. If you have made unsolicited contact through other channels, you will not get a reply and the answer is permanently no.