A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager at Coniq.
Coniq are specialists in loyalty and customer engagement for the Retail and Hospitality sector. We’re looking for someone who can manage and consult with one of our largest clients. As well as a good CRM background, we’d also love that person to have a stong technical understanding and play an active part in the clients conversations around system integrations.
You’d be involved in the day to day running of the account and the ongoing strategy. You’d also get the opportunity to develop through exposure to other elements of the business and other accounts.
About our ideal candidate:
- 3-4 years’ Account management experiance, ideally in a technology environment
- Understanding of Project Management concepts
- Experience or strong understanding of API & Systems Integration.
- Strong problem solving and logical process skills
- Experience of Basecamp, Jira and/or Zoho would be a distinct advantage, as would the ability to speak German!
Benefits of working at Coniq include:
- Competitive salary
- Share options to allow you to participate in the success of the company
- Sociable and focused work environment
- Company gym membership at a local gym
- Employer pension contributions
- Regular company drinks and events
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, get in touch on the phone below, or via email: email@example.com; with the subject line: CANDIDATE – Senior Account Manager. Please include a brief note about why you’d like to work with us, and an up-to-date CV.
Coniq is looking to add a permanent Software Engineer to the tech team located near Farringdon.
We hire smart people that get things done. Our small, agile team is motivated by seeing the work that it does making a difference. We face some interesting technical challenges as we build a SaaS marketing and loyalty platform that is powerful and easy to use. The development work varies, but in the last six months you would have worked on:
- adding email automation features
- implementing a queueing system with RabbitMQ to handle a high volume of triggered events
- integrating a new columnar analytic database to drive results filtering
- adding new methods to our APIs for better integration with our clients
- preparing to migrate our servers and applications to PHP 7
- improving the efficiency of Android applications consuming Coniq APIs
We believe that developers with solid fundamentals can quickly learn new tools and technologies. Familiarity with the Symfony2 framework or its components (such as Doctrine) is desirable. Our platform is built using a PHP LAMP stack with a modern framework (Symfony2) and running on AWS. We collect data with Android applications that communicate with the platform using RESTful APIs. Some of the tools we use are Git, Jenkins, Capistrano (Capifony), JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, PHPUnit, Behat, Runscope, GhostInspector, Twitter Bootstrap, RabbitMQ and Node.js.
You’ll be able to choose your own computer so you can perform at your best. Your day will be filled with meaningful development work that clients actually use. You can take a break at the gym with a free pass from the company, or perhaps grab a piece of fruit before a game of darts or table football. And everyone has a stake in the company to benefit from the success of what we build as we grow.
Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Want to know more?
Start a conversation by sending us your current CV — email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Software Engineer — your name“.
Coniq are looking for a new Marketing Manager to join their awesome team located near Farringdon. The chosen candidate will plan and execute Coniq’s B2B annual marketing strategy. This is an extremely exciting and broad role which includes branding, content marketing, lead generation, internal and client communication, PR, online marketing, events and supporting new product launches. The right candidate will excel at both strategic planning and tactical execution.
Who we are
Coniq are specialists in loyalty and customer engagement for Shopping Centres, Retail and the Hospitality sectors. Coniq’s proprietary data-driven marketing and loyalty platform provides multi-tenant redemption, making loyalty seamless across multi-POS environments. Supported and managed by Coniq’s customer and brand engagement teams, the Coniq platform provides multi-channel marketing, sales data analysis and reporting across online and offline campaigns.
Coniq works with over 20 shopping centres, and over 650 retail and hospitality brands. Coniq’s clients range from large shopping centre groups such as Land Securities, Value Retail (Bicester Village) and Capco (Covent Garden), through to hospitality clients such as Byron Hamburgers and Bill’s.
We are an enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model, are well-funded and growing fast. We are proud of our company culture. Perks include free gym membership, 5 days in excess of your holiday allowance to make a difference with a charity of your choice, free beer every Friday afternoon and company events (recently kayaking, white water rafting, Go Ape and Ice sculpting, etc.)
Who we’re looking for
We work with great clients, and amazing technology; and we want to make sure the world knows about what we do. We’re looking for someone who can help. The person we’re looking for:
- Has experience with B2B marketing and working closely with a sales team
- Confident in running a marketing department and yearly budget
- Content marketing skills essential including whitepapers, eBooks etc.
- Ability to run online and offline events including hosting webinars and roundtables
- Strong relationship and networking skills at annual conferences
- Experience of managing marketing personnel, designers and agencies
- Happy to follow a successful existing marketing plan, but also have ideas on how to improve it
- Ability to take campaigns from concept to completion (including supporting new product launches and tactical campaigns)
- Is flexible enough to get involved with every aspect of the business
- Understands the value of good PR, and has experience of managing an external PR agency
- Highly experienced within both digital and offline marketing disciplines
- Happy to work alongside everyone from our Clients and the CEO to summer interns
- An understanding of shopping centre marketing and/or worked within a SaaS company
- Additional European languages, and experience in marketing into European markets a plus
If you think you’d like to be running the out bound communication for a fast growing tech business, this might be the place for you.
Please contact email@example.com and reference MARKETING MANAGER.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing marketing technology company for a 3-6 month internship.
Coniq develops and runs digital loyalty programs across Europe, partnering with over 300 high street brands, including Topshop, Superdry, Yo Sushi and many more.
If you’re interested, send an email which includes a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role would require you helping out on some of our most exciting accounts plus helping build great relationships with our retail partners, sharing compelling marketing insight and results,
We’re looking for a confident and outgoing person who thrives on a challenge and enjoys the world of marketing and retail.
– You’ll gain great experience working alongside retail and marketing professionals.
– You’ll gain insight and real life exposure to CRM marketing and ‘big data’
– You’ll receive a competitive internship rate with added incentives
– You’ll build an incredible portfolio of contacts
Desired Skills and Experience
– A Clear communicator at all levels, must be able to present to Directors and Marketing leads
– Good at building relationships both over the phone and face to face
– Confident, bright and energetic
– Good Excel and Powerpoint skills
– Persuasive and adept in negotiation
– Great organisation and time management skills
– Experience in a client facing role ideally
– Knowledge of retail marketing
– Sales or hospitality skills would be an advantage
More about us
Coniq is an online loyalty and marketing platform. Users can easily manage their customer base, promote offers and measure the results using our state-of-the-art offer redemption technology.
We are a young and enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and we are well-funded.
We believe in working hard, but recognise that balance is key to helping people do their best work.
Join our team
If you are interested in joining the Coniq team then take a look at our current vacancies and follow the instructions for each position to apply.
Note to Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in working with Coniq. We place a high priority on hiring great talent to make our business successful. We only work with a small number of recruiters in order keep our hiring processes efficient.
If you would like to work with us, please follow these 3 strict rules.
- We only work with recruiters we know. We select any new recruiters through personal recommendations. If you don’t know us, please ask someone who does to make an introduction.
- Don’t call us, we’ll call you. All contact related to recruitment must be sent to email@example.com. If you make unsolicited calls, send unsolicited emails, or make unsolicited LinkedIn requests to any member of our team, we will not work with you or your company.
- No answer means no. We read all of the emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not reply, we are not interested at this time but may get in touch with you in the future. If you have made unsolicited contact through other channels, you will not get a reply and the answer is permanently no.